Thursday, November 6, 2014

7 Day Diet Meal Plan 2.0

My family can be described as "One big happy family" like literally big. Ha-ha

 
(Taken last 21st of June in my 18th birthday and our latest family photo)
There is no particular reason that one member of my family is thin. Whenever my family would dine out I'm kinda shy to other customers for me would order food like a feast. In order food like a feast would result to a cheat day for me. :(

Cut with that sad story! :D 

Super long blog alert! :3



This blog is about on how my 7 Day Diet Meal Plan program progresses each day.

(when buying fruits and vegetables you have to make that it's fresh, no bruised, bruised, damaged, moldy, slimy or show signs of damage from insects)
To finally start the 7 Day Diet Meal Plan program, it said on the blog (if you haven't read it through click this) I had read that your mind should be ready for the diet regime that you will undergo and that you should have a controlled and peaceful mind to be successful in this program to lose weight fast.

First things first, I don't really eat breakfast, but in this program I should eat. Also, I'm not a morning person. I wake up late in the morning and my day starts at 10 o'clock in the morning. I made a sticky note of my Diet Meal Plan so that I can eat breakfast and so that I will not forget.

 (This schedule goes through my 7 Day Diet Meal Plan; 3 GoW means 3 Glasses of Water; sorry for my bad hand writing)
Day 1
According to the program, Day 1 is FRUIT GALORE all day.

Breakfast
 This a ready to eat assorted fruits that I bought. It contains slices of papaya, pears and apples, pieces of grapes and half sliced green apple plus 3 glasses of water (I divided the 12 glasses of water into 4 parts) to complete my breakfast.

Lunch
This is also a ready to eat assorted fruits that I bought. It contains the same slices and pieces of fruits and two half sliced red and green apple plus 3 glasses of water (I divided the 12 glasses of water into 4 parts) to complete my lunch.

Snacks
One whole apple and three glasses of water

Dinner
This is Kiwi Fruit, my new favorite fruit. It tastes sour at first but in end it taste really good.
 Note:
  • Avoid eating bananas
  • Do not eat other food items (raw or boiled)
  • Just only consume various kinds of assorted fruits throughout the day
Day 2
Day 2 is VEGETABLE GALORE all day (raw or cooked).

I didn't eat for breakfast for I really wake up late. Peace!

Lunch
 One medium size potato boiled on water with a little bit of salt until cooked and two glasses of water.

Snacks
 I eat half of cucumber and 3 glasses of water.

I literally forgot to eat dinner. Ha ha!

Note:
  • No using of oil
  • Boiled vegetables are a good option
  • You'll be visiting the toilet frequently
This 7 Day Diet Meal Plan is not a success and I'm really disappointed of it. I have already invested a bunch of courage to do this. I though maybe that I have the courage but I don't the huge perseverance and motivation to push my self. 
Lesson? Don't push yourself to hard, set your goals and rich for it. :)
P.s. I lost 1 lb for two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment