Saturday, November 8, 2014

Basic Cooking and Photography Class

I am bound to a new adventure, meet new friends, encounter new environment and an every week busy schedule.


The Lifelong Learning for Self-sufficiency (LLSS) Courses offers variety kinds of short courses that specially improves skills in areas of cooking, baking, photography, dressmaking, craftsmanship and other courses.

I enrolled my self in two of their short courses offered in West Visayas State University (check their school website) which is Basic Cooking (it should have been Basic Baking) and Basic Photography. The classes will start next Saturday, Nov. 15 and will end late of February or early March of 2015. The every Saturday class is three hours. I'm excited and nervous! Nervous for I don't have a friend to be with (introvert problems) but I'm positive that I will meet new friends.


Actually, Basic Baking was my first choice but the Madam that entertained me when I got at their office said that I can't take the Basic Baking class if I didn't attend Basic Cooking first. So, I have no choice but to enroll in Basic Cooking Class. It's a win-win thing.

If I'm going to be a successful Photography student, I'm thinking of making a project or a journal of my photos that I will be posting here in my blog. Same with my Cooking class, I will be posting how I made it and the ingredients to be used. Pray for me and wish me luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment